News & Press
Resources for journalists and researchers
Meet the Experts
We have a wealth of resources for journalists seeking news about the lakes in Kosciusko County, K-12 program updates and community collaboration. All other press inquiries should be directed to email@example.com.
Sign up for monthly e-newsletters
Get the Lilly Center’s monthly newsletter, featuring curated articles and timely lake research, delivered to your inbox.
- Testing the waters: How groups monitor toxic algae in the absence of state testing | August 2022 | NPR
- Toxic Blue-Green Algae Can Be Fatal to Dogs | June 2021 | YahooNews
- Local Groups Partner To Publish Four Outdoor Recreation Guides | May 2021 | InkFree
- What’s the Difference Between Ponds and Lakes? | March 2021 | HowStuffWorks
- Watershed Foundation Sees Improvements At Winona Lake Park | March 2021 | InkFree
- New Study: No real risk of contracting COVID-19 from water | May 2020 | WNDU
- Black fly bites are annoying, but don’t pose threat to humans | May 2020 | WSBT
- Lilly Center Expands Educational Outreach to 1000+ students | February 2020 | InkFree | Times-Union
We publish four print newsletters every year. Each usually includes current and ongoing project updates, interesting stories, pictures, data and more.
The Lakes Guide
Printed in partnership with The Papers, the Lakes Guide is a print guide to Kosciusko County. For the most up-to-date information and additional research on specific lakes, visit our lake directory.
Looking for something specific?
Searching for a specific story, logo or data table? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.