News & Press
Resources for journalists and researchers
Meet the Experts
We have a wealth of resources for journalists seeking news about the lakes in Kosciusko County, K-12 program updates and community collaboration. All other press inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for monthly e-newsletters
Get the Lilly Center’s monthly newsletter, featuring curated articles and timely lake research, delivered to your inbox.
- Testing the waters: How groups monitor toxic algae in the absence of state testing | August 2022 | NPR
- Toxic Blue-Green Algae Can Be Fatal to Dogs | June 2021 | YahooNews
- Local Groups Partner To Publish Four Outdoor Recreation Guides | May 2021 | InkFree
- What’s the Difference Between Ponds and Lakes? | March 2021 | HowStuffWorks
- Watershed Foundation Sees Improvements At Winona Lake Park | March 2021 | InkFree
- New Study: No real risk of contracting COVID-19 from water | May 2020 | WNDU
- Black fly bites are annoying, but don’t pose threat to humans | May 2020 | WSBT
- Lilly Center Expands Educational Outreach to 1000+ students | February 2020 | InkFree | Times-Union
We publish four print newsletters every year. Each usually includes current and ongoing project updates, interesting stories, pictures, data and more.
Looking for something specific?
Searching for a specific story, logo or data table? Email email@example.com with your request.